Tuesday, September 20, 2011

#58 - The Day I Shot Cupid - Jennifer Love Hewitt

I bought this book in the final days of Borders when things were very on sale and books that I may not have bought orignally became things that I would pick up and set aside to buy at the end of my shift. This book was one of them. I had heard of the book and I thought it sounded intersting but never picked it up before. Now I picked it up for more than one reason. The primary reason I picked this up was because this book is about dating. I was interested to see what it was like since a book I am currently working on is about my past dating experiences so I considered this book to be research.

This book is just short little snippets of advice, experiences, and other thoughts. This was very well done and well written. I found myself comparing the experiences in the book to my own experiences. These were not only well written but funny as well.

I never figured I would be reading a self help book but that is what this book was categorized at Borders. This book not only was entertaining but I actually found some useful information in it. I found myself looking at my own past dating experiences through the eyes of someone else who has had less than a stellar dating record.

This book was very interesting and I enjoyed it considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment