Monday, April 2, 2012

The 9 Month Challenge

Dear Friends, Family, Followers, and Facebook Stalkers,
 I have decided to expand my reading habits and give myself a different challenge every month for the rest of the year. My goal is to read as many books in that month meet the challenge. While I've already picked out the various month challenges I welcome the input of you all for books I can read. Here are the challenges:

April: Friends and Family Favorites
May: Classics
June: Biographies
July: American Fiction/Non-fiction
August: Book/Movie Crossovers
September: Women's Fiction
October: Horror
November: Relgion
December: Kid's Fiction

This is going to be difficult to say the least because there are a lot of books between now and the end of the year that I am going to want to read, books that don't meet the challenge requirements, but that is the point. So here I will be posting all my reviews of my challenge books. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment