Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello!

Ok so this may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway and combine the things I love reading and writing. Reading has made up a good chunk of my life for as long as I can remember even before I could read I was carrying around any book I could find. Once I learned the funny little lines on the page had a meaning and told a story I was hooked. Not surprisingly the written word has consumed my life ever since. I am and avid reader of just about anything that is written in English (only because I can't read any other languages) and write just about anything that pops into my head. Currently I also happen to work in a bookstore which only feeds my addiction to books.


Here I'm going to write about books I've read, things I'm writing, and experiences that come from working in a bookstore (and trust me there are some doozies!!) I welcome any feedback and input you all have to offer. Even if no one reads this at least there's the chance to feed my two passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment