Thursday, June 30, 2011

#44 Four To Score-Janet Evanovich

Okay, okay I know what some of you are thinking. Why is she writing about this book it's been out for years and the seventeenth book was just released, why doesn't she write about that? Well, the truth is I haven't read it yet. I just started reading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series back in April. I have a habit of doing this you see, I find a series I like after it's well into the series. This works out in my favor though because there is no waiting time between books. it takes longer for me to get to the point where I have to wait, rather impatiently, for the next book to come out.

Four To Score has all of Evanovich's trademarks, a good mystery, humor, and the characters we've come to know and love.

Stephanie is hip deep in trouble again as an easy apprehension turns into something far more complicated. teamed up with ex-hooker Lula, bad boy cop Joe Morelli, mysterious bounty hunter Ranger, and Grandma Mauzer Stephanie myst catch her woman before Joyce Berhardt, arch nemesis, husband stealer, and now bounty hunter, can.

This is a book you'll want to finish quickly and will with it's page turning action and humor. You'll want to run out and get the next one.

*WARNING: This book contains an abundance of humor that will make you laugh out loud in public places making you look slightly funny to the people around you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment