Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Things Change

Okay so I just want to take a second to apologize for not psting for a while and also to catch you up on things so you understand why.

Like I explained a while ago Borders Bookstores are closing, not only does this affect me as a loyal  customer but as an employee as well. In order to make ends meet I have to work two jobs. Borders being my biggest source of income, loosing my job there is a huge hit. So most of my available time has been spent job hunting Thankfully I now have another job.

To add insult to injury my lease on my apartment was coming due. Now in good faith I didn't want to renew my lease and then have no job and not be able to pay the rent. So when I did get a job I now had no home because someone was slated to take over my room. So I have been house hunting as well. Again thingshave worked out and I move into my new place on Friday.

So not only have I not had a change to write on here but I haven't had a chance to write any of my stories either and I have been reading the same book for almost 4 WEEKS!!!! But life is slowly starting to calm down and things should return to normal, or my new normal anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment